I just can't do somethig


Nowadays there are so many things that I can hardly do for now...

Doing nothing might be a something but doing nothing is not the something I want to do...
Eating,sleeping,sitting,laying everyday is not the something I should be proud of..
But why there is a limit to do other things?

I just don't have enough time to do something,
I just don't have enough friends to do something,
I just don't have enough money to do some thing,
I just don't have enough confidence to to something,
I just don't know which one to do first.

But on the second thought...
This is all are bunch of excuses!
Don't be such a foolish,Girl!

You do have time! You just not using it properly.
You do have enough friends! Just use the friends that you still had.
You do have money! You just don't know how to save it.
Stop thinking about confidence!Just do it already!
Learn about it and stop thinking too much!

DO IT NOW!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi