RE-FLASH:My kindergarten year

Me and MY car..hahaha
I have lives for 18 years already...
For other peoples,they said time are flying fast.But to me,I have waited for this moments too long....And now!Finally!I'm free!Thank god!I'd would never wished to go back in time again!

   I really hated school.They are too many lies and too many truths.I can't decide or trust anything in school.... I don't know who are my friends and who are my foes.I wished I was 18 ever since I was Six.I hate school since I was a kindergarten.

   I was born with no problems.I was not ugly.I was not short.I was not dark.But,I was pampered and lack of confidence.My first kindergarten school was Tadika Islam at Manjoi.

As the name was Tadika Islam.Well,all girls student wears tudung and I don't like it at all.My hair was curly,thick,and long and on that time I don't even understand why do I need to wear tudung....My mom would wear me the tudung but every time she sent me to school, I will wait when she was gone and remove my tudung immediately...hahaha,pretty horrible right?I have a friend her name was Farah/Farhana or something like that but I know that her name was starting with a F letter(I felt so guilty for forgetting her names and oh,how I wished to met her again!)To me,she is pretty,fair-skin,kind-ful,and cheerful best friend I ever had in my whole life!I was always been bullied a bold-headed-boy at kindergarden,and the teachers and she was always helping and protecting me.But there's was no bad things happened during that year.The only problem was the bully...
My head was the biggest...
In 2002,I change to another kindergarten school...And this time my image was boyish.Welcome short-haired girl...bye-bye cry baby!

At age 6 I went to Tadika IQ Bestari.Much nearer from my house.Well,I guess I'm better there but I'm my self doesn't change much back then even if I have different hair.And do you know?Some people mistaken me as a boy...(*do I really look like a boy?)


I'm at the second row and second from the right(your right)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi