Trying for new things

This time I'll be learning about picture editing....with PHOTOSHOP CC!!!!
Oh my Gosh?!Excited for awhile...
Already try editing 2 pictures :3
It's kinda fun!















My First editing pictures!
1.
Let your heart speak louder than your head!
 This picture are inspired from Charice's song called LOUDER.This is my actually one favorite songs.I also put this song as my blog's music background.Hope you like it!
This picture are also inspired me from my favorite anime character named Juvia (Fairy Tail) .Juvia had a BIG crush on Gray.She always follows him.ALWAYS.Many people knows about it,even Gray himself but sadly he didn't give any responds to her... :(
So,I hope she'll let her heart speak louder so he'll can give her responds(Gray is just so BAKA!)
(Actually the songs doesn't fit as the story but oh well)


2.
My second try for photo editing :3
This picture are actually for a facebook group that I just joined...
You can see my name at the below in blue colour...The was named We Never Ever Hate Anime.Kindly join us if you want: www.facebook.com/groups/WeNeverEverHateAnime
Anime character is Inori from Guilty Crown..I'm still watching it tough..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi