My current carrier

Ohaiyo!... XD

Today,I will write about my jobs...Currently I have 3 jobs but I guessed none of it are an officially/formal jobs but what the heck,at least I get paid and I love all my jobs! <3
WHO CAN RESIST MONEY?
I know I can't


List of my current jobs

1.Admin and theme maker of My Kpop Fanatik(only if I want to)

This is how I feel during taking request
     Well,actually I'm the founder of MyKpopFanatik(MYKF for short).This job was like an accident job...   -_-.MyKpopFanatik was actually is my personal blog during 2012,one of my popular post was 2NE1 UGLY windows 7 theme,so I try to make another theme..And it seems that many people like it so,some of them started to make requests..Well,I just can't deny any request so I make their request..Geehee!


And,after a long time my blog became more popular and more busy.I also started hiring new admins and theme maker!But now almost all my admins and theme maker are all had runaway.. -_-..
I tried to chased them but it seem that it is no use.. so I need to work harder.No point of hiring too much people...



2.Video editor in a company(full-time)
Laugh all you like guys...
Editing video was my hobby during my school years,I had entered some video contest for my school.But,never won any prices ...I fell like a really so low-class editor(*sobs*)Laugh all you like!I don't care!One day I'll be a professional video editor(but a moderate video editor are also fine to me)

So,I take this job as a training for me.It was the most difficult job that I had but I'm slowly becoming better of it.I felt so thankful for my boss for hiring me...Slowly,by time to time,I'll become a Master!

I hoped that my videos would help to increase the company's publicity


3.Subtitle maker for anime in Malay
This is the most fun job I ever had!Thank God that they were hiring one!I wish I can stay in this job as long as I can!I am an otaku girl so, I love Anime.I was glad to work here because I get to watch anime while working. Hahaha!It's a fun,fun,fun job ever!But in the same time tiring.....





So,you now can see that all my works comes from a mistake,a hobby, and interest...So I think I'm having a blast with my jobs!
Jobs might be tiring but when you really love your jobs,you'll be living happily with it.MAKE MONEY WHILE BE HAPPY!That's all what I can say....Toodles!What job should I take next?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi