Favourite male anime characters.

Number 1 and the only fav. anime male combat is hikigaya hachiman.
He is the lie and truth.
Mostly, he is smartest,nicest, yet stupid character I have seen.
I like to say...He likes to sacrifice himself for others.
I'm watching this anime to find the answer....
What should people or he himself, have to do?
Because life/youth isn't innocent...


"What if... And this is strictly hypothetical... What if you could reload your save data to change your previous choice, like in a game? Would it change your life? The answer is a resounding no."

"Hardwork betrays none, but dreams betray many. Working hard alone doesn't assure you that you'll achieve your dreams. Actually, there are more cases where you don't. Even so, working hard at something is some consolation at least."

"People often say, "If I change myself, I'll change the world." That's a load of crap. People's judgment of others create a stereotype, and that's the impression that lasts. Loners are forced to do things alone. If you try to stand out by working hard at something, you just become a target for attack. It's the rotten rule of the children's kingdom."

"There's probably no one who's more of a realist than the unpopular loner. I have lived my life with the Three Nevers of the Unpopular: Never to hold (hope), Never to open (your heart), Never to treasure (sweet words)."

"Hey, stop getting so chummy with me, I might even start treating you as a friend."

"It's not like I can't talk to people. I just don't indulge in pointless small talks."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi