World’s First Muslimah Run (WOWRUN)

Hey!I just heard about this WOWRUN event...
Sounds really cool!
World’s First Muslimah Run
I guessed that, this event was authorized by POPWOW society.But,I find it that it is hard to get information about this WOWRUN...I have searched 'WOWRUN' at google but in the end,I just got some informations at 
www.eventbrite.sg/e/wow-run-14-the-inaugural-muslimah-only-5km-run-tickets-9525036641?aff=eorg and it seems that all the ticket are sold out,not a chances for me T^T...FYI the event starts at Singapore,Sunday,9 February from 7AM to 2.30PM ( No way I can get to Singapore....No passport ma...)

First time I knew about the WOOWRUN was at Nashata's blog


I find it unique to have an fitness and muslimah event together...

The objective of organizing the run is to encourage fellow muslimah to participate in sports and fitness and engage in an active lifestyle. The intention is to nullify the common belief that health and fitness is a chore. They should not feel restricted by the hijab (head scarf) and to raise awareness of the unlimited variety of activities they can engage in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi