My Fav. Female anime character

The titles tells it all. I'm just going to list out my favorite FEMALE anime characters. Because I'm bored seeing my blog with no updates.

No. 1!
JUVIA LOCKSER (FAIRY TAIL)

"Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, then you must keep on living!"

I fell in love with the character since her first appearance in fairy tail. Yeah, she was a villain...WAS! But, the first time I saw her in fairy tail, I really REALLY love her appearance. Gloomy face,emotionless and secluded. AND, I REALLY LOVE HER CLOTHES! But, then she mets gray zzzzz....skip that. And now, her main priority is LOVE and KEEP ON LIVING FOR YOUR LOVE ONES...I wish I can be like her, from gloomy person to a happy and thinks everyday is an important day. She changed because she's in love....I guessed I need to get LOVE. =_= This is hard....Someone...love me...

No. 2
ANNIE

"I just want the weak who get swept along with the flow to be considered human, too."
Actually, I just love her nose.....(just kidding)
She seems to have problems when it comes on making friends (not a friendly person) that just make me to thinks there's must be something AWESOME happened,,,,
She's lazy but strong (MY IDOL @..@ ) 
Hard to see her smile and MYSTERIOUS <3 <3
Make me all curious all around her.
Sadly, now she's in a crystal.....And no news in manga.... 
No3
KIDO

A tomboy-ish girl (before mekakucity anime was aired I though she was a he) that wears a cool hoodie <3 (wants it!!!)
Acts as the leader of the team but actually just one of the hell of shy girl, no wonder why she had "Hiding" powers....
Her ability is to make objects/peoples not to be seen. In a same time, her presence was weak and people often unintentionally ignored her, causing her to become scared of the possibility to disappear. (well, I want to disappears sometimes....)
"Not what I hate, but what I like...? Eh... hi-"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi