My weakest subject


I am now continuing my studies at Politeknik Ungku Omar.... And despite from my colourful SPM result, I'm quite shock that I get to study here.... Okay, from the topic above...hahaha...I'm going to talk about my weakest and least favourite subject in my first Semester that is...... 
ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
Yay! T^T
I HATE THIS SUBJECT.....

MATHS OH MATHS
WHY  YOU KEPT ASKING ME TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS

The topic that I need to study VER, VERY SMART..... (Sorry, I don't do study hard, I only do study smart and study lazy)

Highlighting the first topic :
1. Basic Algebra
  • Algebraic Fractions
  • Solving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in fractions
  • Change formula
  • Solving a quadratic equation
  • Solving simultaneous linear equations

2. Standards Form, Index and Logarithms
  • Standards form
  • Index
  • Logarithm
  • Laws of logarithm
  • Formulae for change the base of a logarithm

3. Trigonometry
  • Fundamental of trigonometry functions
  • Trigonometric equations and identities
  • Understand sine and cosine rules

4. Geometry And Measurement
  • Angles
  • The pythagorean theorem
  • Circular measurement
  • Perimeter, area and volume of figures
  • Area and volume similar form

5. Coordinate Geometry And Graph
  • Types of graph
  • Formula of midpoint, distance and slope/gradient
  • Equation of straight line
  • Graphing linear equations
  • Solve quadratic equation by graph
  • Intersection points between two graphs
  • Non-linear graphs
From now on, I'll be posting Maths. Engineering notes and etc.

Comments

  1. belajar rajin2 k, semoga berjaya mencapai impian dan cita2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U, InsyaAllah.... Prince of Noob
      Semoga cita-cita anda tercapai juga

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi