My boyfriend's REBIRTH!!!(Part 2)

Hi, this is the second part of the story of My Boyfriend's REBORN...No. sorry, it's not a horror story but more to my true love story (you better get out if you hate love story...bwahaha{I'm just kidding}

Re-flash!
Well, before this I have told you that my computer is jamming and I can't do my work because of that so....I had to Re-format my lappy. The saddest decision ever... T^T

I can't skip my work, but I can't I can't work with my lappy in this condition... so, I had to do what I had to do

FORMAT IT BACK

So I search on how to format it back, and majority it said that we need the Windows CD.... -____-
I only have the Windows 7 Starter and I hate Windows 7 Starter (it can't do much)
But, what the heck, so I just re-format it without the cd.... Well, HP is a the best laptop I ever seen...(well I haven't try MSI yet) So, I think it can format my lappy without the cd (Even tough it said that it might ask me for the cd)

BACK-UP FILES
I've tried to back-up some of my file but the lappy said I don't have enough memory....dAMN you local disk (But I still love you <3, it's my fault anyway)

Actually I pretty bored talking about formatting the lappy so, lets skip this....

bla bla, yada yada, babel, hiss hiss, and snore

OK! The format finish and and my lappy had look like a new lappy... Awww... The rebirth of my lappy...How cute....It feels like the first time I receive you from my aunt and grandma....With your laptop bag... You look so charming....It was the first love sight, I guess... hahaha

But, THE MEMORY!!! THE DATA!!! Are all gone.... Huhuhu
No games
No movie
No anime
No fun....

And I need to install many program yet, to continue my works....
It'll be a loooonnnnnng journey.... :(

So, tired.....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi