My boyfriend just had REBORN!!!

IT'S ALIVE....
THE REBORN ARE FINISHED!!!
HE'S ALIVE!!!!

WARNING: Please play the 'Memori Tercipta song' from the playlist above to go through to mode before reading this...TQ
Since last Thursday my lovely and handsomely HP lappy had acour some problems, during my working time...And not to mention it, I just got updated the program and so I though it must be the program error. So, I don't take it seriously but when 2 days passed, it still had problems, and maybe it became worsen and worsen...(But, I don't know why, but I can play DOTA 2 smoothly 0.o) So, I ask somebody, and mostly they said to FORMAT IT BACK.... WhAt?! But all many fav. videos, song, applications, games and saved data was there... And I was TOO lazy to transfer it -___-

So, I try to check for the real solution for my poor lappy ... It took me hours to realise that actually my lappy need to have a new battery, I even learn that by using the hp Support Assistant (my trusted assistant ). Well, every professor need a handy assistant, right? For example, Dr. Freankestein and Igor. Ok, back to HP Support Assistant (that I also hadn't know that it can do that), it had scan my lappy and said that I need to buy a new battery.... Well, it is sad to say this but bye-bye money. Oh, woe is me....

On the next day, haha, a friend came to my hoUSE and he is good with laptop experience...(GOOD TIMING :3 ) came  to play (more to teach) DOTa 2.... yeah, it was because I'm way TOO NOOB to play DOTA 2 (I'm just in level 2 right now {sobs}) Ok, while he shows me on how to play dota 2 , I also asked him on how to help my lappy....So, he said.....FORMAT....Gurh! Is format, the only way? Ah.....

So I had no choice, but to format it back....It feels like having your husband to an operation that would lose his sweet memory with me just to save his life {heart broken right now}.....
  • The time when we watch anime/movie together
  • The time when we play games together
  • The time when we share things together
  • The time when we listen to my favourite songs together
  • And the time when we stay up late together
TO BE CONTINUE....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi