TAMAKO Market is going to be a MOVIE!



Guess What?!Yup!An Anime from Kyoto Animation that is Tamako mako Market are going to be a movie~
Can't Wait!Can't Wait!TOO EXITED!!!!

Beads Beads Market....(English version name is funny..lel)

It was shocking for me for Tamako Market is making a LOVE STORY.. (weird).Well,it is because Tamako are kinda an empty-headed girl.To me she was to slow to relive something like this, but not shocking for me about  Mochizou... I can see he likes her,but *meh* Tamako was to slow...        -___________-

 I guessed that this story would be mostly about Mochizou because he will be the one who will make the move.And Tamako will be like... "Hare?'('What?')....Well good luck with you...It's hard to make Tamako realized it, and you always forget to bring her present for her birthday...


And sadly ,my friend said,that Dera would not be in the movie.. T^T (Aww...) But I want Dera... But it's good for Mochizou because it would be easier without Dera's disturbance




I wonder how's the story would end...


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi