16 jun

zzzzzzz HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAN
ya...hari ni hari jadi saya...
I'm not the kinds that like to celebrate her birthdays...So, birthdays doesn't meant anything to me. But, I still appreciate peoples who remembers and wish my birthdays, because I'm the kind of person who will never talk about her birthday date even they asked to. So, this kind of peoples are one of a million. Who ever want to care a person's birthday whom themselves kept to themselves. So, TQ very VERY MUCH!!!! T^T

Today, I went to UTC Ipoh to replace my L licence. Because my license are gone! MISSING. So, I went to JPJ to replace my new L licence. The office are open from 8.30 to 10 am in weekdays. I went there with my moms transport at 7.30. So, on waiting for the office to open I "jalan-jalan" XD, I was looking for snapshot at the area as I like OLD TOWN views.

After 8.30, I went to JPJ office, and the process was really quick. Only 2 MINUTES!!! T^T. I was like "Argh!!! Too fast, now I dont know what to do...." cause I'm planning to go to YIKFONG to search TABLETS to buy but it's to early.

So, I went to the UTC'S library to wait until it opens...

As it was getting cold in the library, I went out to walk at the lovely OLD TOWN AGAIN and visited the bank to check my account. As I walk and walk, I bought drinks at 7E and went to check YIKFONG again and it still not open....ZZZZ... I'm getting bored so I end up called the taxi and went home.


END zzzzz welcome to my boring life

Jadi, kalau lesen hilang, pergi ke ofis JPJ, bawa satu gambar passport, IC, dan 10 ringgit. Proses dia sekejap jer weh 2 minit jer...HAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi