My best choice ever....

I have quit dota 2 forever (I HOPE)
I just learnt that, I have achieved nothing but loss
Time is valuable but I am addicted to games....
To control myself is to install it
I quit being a gamer
I will just play offline game like mirror edge, far cry etc (ubisoft fan here)

Nobody tried to pull me out from dota 2 fantasy, but mostly they try to pull me in...
But, what makes me to quit dota is time and I hate people kept invite me to play because, hey, we have a girl player here....(I hate it)
So, if you are reading this my dota friends, I'm sorry dota is not my future.
But, I will still be playing games that are not using internet...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESTROY ALL VOX ZEPPELINS!!! BIOSHOCK INFINITE

My weakest subject

Rahsia Cerdas, Pintar Dan Ingatan Fotografi